Here's the deal:
1. Once you place an order into our system, it's considered "final" after 2 hours. If you cancel the order after that time, we'll charge you a restocking fee of 20%. This is because we've already placed the order with the manufacturer, and we're on the hook for the bill.
2. Defective items (i.e., broken, ripped, etc...) will be exchanged for the same or similar item at no additional charge to you. Just complete the form to obtain a return authorization. We'll make it right!
3. ALL returns must be authorized in advance. We reserve the right to decline any return request for any reason. Our decision in this matter is final. You agree to this as a condition of doing business with us. We take no responsibility for any return sent without authorization.
4. All returns must be in the original packaging in new, saleable condition with all documentation and promotional items.
5. There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns. Shipping is not refundable.
6. Exchanges for a different size are allowed on a limited number of items, but must be authorized in advance. We reserve the right to decline any exchange request for any reason.
7. Helmets, electrical clothing, and motorcycle parts may not be returned or exchanged for any reason. This is a safety issue. As a Maryland company, we are prohibited by law from returning or exchanging any helmet that's left our control. We have no idea what a rider has done to part or electrical item once it leaves here, and as riders ourselves wouldn't buy a part or accessory in which we didn't have 100% confidence.
To request a return authorization for an item please fill out this form completely.